St. Michael’s has a dedicated doctor on staff who is there to help sick and injured students, as well as monitor any health and safety issues on campus. In addition, our nurse also teaches health classes, provides drug and alcohol education, performs hearing and vision screening, instructs staff and students in First Aid and CPR and aids with parent education.
- REPORT OF HEALTH EXAMINATION FOR SCHOOL ENTRY
- Booster Seat Law Info (important to read for field trips)
- Head Lice Information
- Head Lice Policy - Updated 1/14
- Head Lice Procedure
- Flu Symptoms Checklist
- Concussion Checklist
- Allergy Awareness Parent Letter - 2015
- Letter to Parents of Children with Allergies - 2015
- Immunization Requirements (ECE)
- Immunization Requirements (K-12)
- Medication in School Form
- Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
I was thrilled to be fully supported in starting the organic garden for the school. The school community has embraced this beautiful teaching space, which connects our children with their food source."